My Daily routine day 21 in two language English & Hindi

                                    


Daily routine in English

  So friends today we have come again to tell you about our daily routine, so let's start,

     Woke up this morning at 7:00 am after that drink hot water after that I brush after getting fresh and then take a bath after bath I do pooja then my sister gives me tea and paratha and I have breakfast after breakfast Later I sit and play the phone and call to my mother and my sisters both do housework and my mother is sitting with me, then I play the phone for some time and pass the time and then sit down It is afternoon after that we all eat food and go to sleep after eating and we all wake up after sleeping then my husband's video call comes and we all talk for a long time after talking 4 : 00 o'clock my sister makes tea and we all again drink tea and eat together after that we all sit again and the name is done then we my sister prepares to cook and cooks Then my father comes from office and my sister gives tea to papa, then after drinking tea, papa sits for some time after that then my sister gives food to everyone. People eat food and after dinner both my sisters do housework and after work we all sit and then I do video call with my husband and my younger sister goes to sleep and my She seems to be the middle sister, talks to my mother and I also hang up the phone after talking to my husband and then call for a while and then I also go to sleep.

    So friendship was our whole team story today was not very big but from tomorrow you will get a little bigger please do comment and share thank you,

............................................................................

                                       


Daily routine in Hindi

      तो दोस्तों आज हम फिर आ गया आपको हमारी दिनचर्या के बारे में बताना तो चलिए शुरू करते हैं,

       आज सुबह 7:00 बजे उठी उसके बाद गर्म पानी पी उसके बाद फ्रेश हुई फ्रेश होने के बाद ब्रश करती हूं और फिर नहाती हूं नहाने के बाद पूजा करती हूं फिर मेरी बहन मुझको चाय और परांठा देती है और मैं नाश्ता करती हूं नाश्ता करने के बाद में बैठी रहती हूं फोन चलाती हूं और अपने मम्मी जी के पास फोन करती हूं और मेरी बहने दोनों घर का काम करती हैं और मेरी मम्मी मेरे साथ बैठी रहती हैं फिर मैं कुछ टाइम फोन चलाती हूं और टाइम पास करती हूं और फिर बैठे बैठे दोपहर हो जाती है उसके बाद हम सब लोग खाना खाते हैं खाना खाने के बाद सो जाते हैं और हम सब लोग सो कर उठते हैं फिर मेरे पति का वीडियो कॉल आता है और हम सब लोग काफी टाइम तक बातें करते हैं बातें करने के बाद 4:00 बजे मेरी बहन चाय बनाती है और हम सब लोग फिर चाय पीते हैं और साथ में मामरा खाते हैं उसके बाद से हम सब लोग फिर बैठे रहते हैं और नाम हो जाती है फिर हम मेरी बहन खाना बनाने की तैयारी करती है और खाना बनाती है फिर मेरे पापा ऑफिस से आते हैं और मेरी बहन पापा को चाय देती है फिर पापा चाय पीने के बाद थोड़े टाइम तक बैठे रहते हैं उसके बाद फिर मेरी बहन सब को खाना देती है सब लोग खाना खाते हैं और खाना खाने के बाद मेरी दोनों बहने घर का काम करती हैं और काम करने के बाद फिर हम सब लोग बैठे रहते हैं और फिर मैं अपने पति के पास वीडियो कॉल करती हूं और मेरी छोटी वाली बहन सो जाती है और मेरी वह बीच वाली बहन लगती है मम्मी से बातें करती है और मैं भी अपने पति से बातें करके फिर फोन रख देती हूं और फिर थोड़े टाइम तक फोन चलाती हूं फिर मैं भी सो जाती हूं,

      तो दोस्ती की थी हमारी पूरी टीम कहानी आज ज्यादा बड़ी नहीं थी पर कल से आपको थोड़ी बड़ी मिलेगी प्लीज कमेंट और शेयर जरूर करें धन्यवाद, 🙏

Post a Comment

2 Comments